About Me

My photo

From School Teaching to Art and Craft Representative I have learned that I love to teach Art & Craft and see the joy that discovering their creativity brings to people's faces. I live in Queensland Australia & love the laid back lifestyle and the crazy Aussie sense of humour.

I share my art and craft adventures, products and knowledge on my blogs creativedoodlingwithjudy.blogspot.com & celticknotswithjudy.blogspot.com

My favourite trend? Teaching those who think they have no artistic or creative ability to discover they have.

Sunday, February 1, 2015

New Blog on Celtic Knots with Judy

Announcing My New Blog Site
 

 
 
I have decided to add a Blog Site dedicated to Celtic Designs. As you can see by the header my designs are far from Traditional. I do love traditional Celtic Knot Designs but am not interested in drawing what has been done before and probably far better than I can do.
 
 
I am more interested in creating new ways and easier ways to draw designs similar to the original Celtic Knot designs. I want to show people who love the look but feel they cannot draw how to easily produce what I am doing. Also to give very creative and talented people some interesting twists on the original Celtic Knot designs.
 
There is a Classes, Gallery, Outlines and Teaching Videos Page as well as this Home page for you to get inspiration from. My Classes page shows all the classes I teach at present not jut the Celtic Knot Classes.
 
I have Celtic Knot Classes starting this week in two locations. Check out my classes page for all the Class information. BOOK NOW don't miss out.
 
I will be adding more as time permits. Hope you enjoy.
 

 
 
I'LL POST MORE SOON
 
HAVE A GREAT DAY
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Very nice designs judy. I love how you have used celtic technique with a more freeform feel to them

      Delete